
The first one, which is of myself in the cemetary, has a somber mood and is called Sorrow's Angel, which is exactly what it means. The whole picture is mostly gray, exception is of myself. I blurred the background, which is what I wanted for your eye tends to go towards the center more than the background. The white skirt represents innocence because no one intends sorrow to happen. It usually just happens and to whom it happens to is ususally just an innocent person. The black symbolizes darkness, which is what most people associate with in a cemetary. I had to blur out the name of the statue for that is against the law to have, so I just blurred it. I really like the picture. It has a great composition, hence the dark and somber mood.
The second picture, which is of the tree and water, was taken at Nature Hill. The leaves, which I made more red, are a sign of anger. This tree was here first, but as it appears, it looks like it is going to fall over soon. It looks like it has a lived a good life, but it has grown old, and it now keeling over and dying. It is upset about this. It wants to keep living its life. Also, the water, which is a deep darkish black blue, is meant to symbol depression. The tree is depressed. I made the water darker than it was.

No comments:
Post a Comment